Six qualities of a real estate agent that you need to know
Buying or selling real estate is challenging, but you can do it with the right tools and an experienced real estate professional by your side. This article shows you the information you need to find a skilled real estate agent in Snohomish County.
You are finally ready to list your home and want to sell it in or around Snohomish County, but you don’t know where to start. You’ve spent some time looking at real estate websites, but you may not know what to do next. Do you call the first agent you see? Maybe the inexperienced brother-in-law or cousin who just got their license is bugging you to use them? There are so many agents and brokers. Which one do you call?
Do you know what questions to ask, and do you know what you are looking for in a real estate broker? Something to think about is that you want an agent that satisfies your real estate objectives and goals, whether you are buying or selling. If you are buying a house, then your goal to buy one within your budget that meets your lifestyle. You want a house in the location you desire with the key elements that you want. A good real estate broker will have the tools to meet your requests and will try to meet them within reason.
Finding a local real estate agent that listens to what is important to you and understands how to translate that into results is key.
If you are selling your home, you might feel the same way about finding a realtor. Does it matter who sells your home? How do you know they will consider the things that are important to you? Will they be open to your ideas and tell you what is acceptable or appropriate? An important goal when selling your home is to sell your house for the best price and do it promptly.
When selling your home, everyone wants to be your realtor. The market is currently flooded with people who want your business. You might be asking if selling in Snohomish County is different from selling in other areas. You may be thinking, is it best to do an FSBO (For Sale By Owner.) Can you get more with a professional agent over using a family member that does real estate part time on the side? You want to know where is the best place to list your home. You also need someone who understands the importance of negotiating in a crazy hot seller’s market like the one we have seen recently.
The best way to know is by calling a seasoned professional that has these answers. Your best bet is to call Rob Gadbois. Rob has these answers for you and offers the right tools to make your selling and listing decisions clear and hassle-free.
You shouldn’t automatically use a friend or relative who happens to be a real estate agent just because they are familiar. Remember, it may be the most important investment you make during your lifetime if you are buying a home. If you are selling, the details of the transaction and the price you ultimately get for your home greatly impact all your future investments.
Real estate transactions are stressful, busy, and often have many different people involved in the process. Various situations require negotiations, legal contracts, pivoting, and focus. Going in alone could cost you time and money if you are unsure of the situation. You could exhaust yourself overthinking everything that you should have done or said. It will take less effort to look for a trusted real estate agent instead of saving money by doing it yourself.
Real estate agents need to be licensed professionals, and that is one important aspect, but once you’ve established that, there are key elements that will help you choose your best agent. We’ve listed six qualities for you that top real estate agent professionals share.
- Your real estate agent will be a good listener and should ask you many questions. Your agent needs to know specifically what your objectives are. They’ll ask you why you are buying or selling. If you are buying, they should ask questions like what kind of house will satisfy your needs. If you have kids, do they go to school? Do you want space for a yard? Are you working at home or commuting? Do you prefer a lot of space or want access to stores, parks, or restaurants? If you are selling, they will ask you about your timeline, what you plan to do after the sale, and what your overall strategy is for investing the proceeds so that they can make sure every detail lines up with your goals.
- Your best real estate agent knows the local market conditions. They will answer your questions about how the local economy functions, what fuels it, and its relation to the market. Your agent will also provide you with current, up-to-date marketplace data so that you have immediate information about Snohomish County real estate.
Real estate is highly affected by political events, the COVID outbreak, plus social and economic forces. An experienced agent understands the factors that influence the market and has the tools to navigate you through an uncertain path while yielding a positive outcome.
- Your agent will educate you about buying and selling houses in the area. They will provide you with information that will maximize your experience and optimize your search. Your agent can give you more options than you will find by yourself.
- A great agent already belongs to a network of local businesses that you need for your transactions. Years of involvement with the banks, contractors, and local attorneys is a good sign that your agent will be able to assist you with details, meetings, and moving forward with your experience in an easier, smoother manner.
- Professional real estate agents are your guides through the negotiation process. They will advise you on what type of offer to make. If you are selling, they will tell you your best listing price.
Your agent also helps you with the home inspection process. For the buyer, they will help you negotiate the offer based on items that need repair. If you are selling, your agent will advise you on what to repair.
- The most valuable aspect of a real estate agent is one who is available to you, does not rush the process, and communicates with you often. They will stay in contact with you, keep you informed, and call you back when you have questions.
A great real estate agent cares about the things that are important to you. You want a real estate agent that is part of the community and wants to help when possible. Rob Gadbois is the perfect choice to answer all of your questions and solve your real estate problems.
Rob Gadbois has the above qualifications and so much more. You can see how much Rob cares about the community by following his Facebook page. If you are interested in family, care about helping others, and want someone sincere and relatable, Rob is a trusted and professional real estate agent in Snohomish County.
The difference with Rob Gadbois is his genuine desire to help people sell their homes. Rob is not high-pressure sales. He will take his time with you, consider all of your concerns, and help you meet your real estate goals.
Rob Gadbois is an experienced and trusted Snohomish County real estate agent. He goes above and beyond to help you buy or sell a home. He manages the real estate process to reduce your stress and ease the experience.
Contact Rob today for more information.